Dreams is an excellent banquet hall, hands down! I had my wedding reception on September 4, 2011, and I was very pleased with the hall, staff, and management. Harinder and Gurbir made sure that everybody was having a good time, and were patient with us, which I appreciated the most. They treated our family guests with respect, and their staff was very kind. The bartenders and serving staff were very professional, and provided a lot of courtesy when it came to the small things as helping to pack the remaining alcohol, even the half empty bottles, and making sure food will not run out. Now lets get to the food....it was GREAT! In this days age, you can find a nice banquet hall, but food will never good. Dreams Convention Centre had excellent food, and I can say it tops any other banquet hall that I have been to over the years. Thank you Dreams for providing us a great experience. I recommend Dreams to anybody who wants to have a great reception without any hassle while ensuring you and your guests have a good time with the addition of great food and service!
We had a wedding reception at Dreams on May 28/2011...and everything was above expectations..Gurbir and Harinder delivered above what was promised..they sure delivered...and the staff???well without a doubt ..the very best in courtesy and service..you did not had to ask for anything..they did it all..all guests were entirely pleased with everything...
Dreams made the bride and groom's day...
Good luck Gurbir/Harinder and anyone can contact us through Gurbir for more info... if you need more convincing.
Our wedding reception was held here in March. The location and building is beautiful with plenty of parking for guests. We are very pleased with how our reception went. Our guests keep telling us that our wedding--ceremony not at Dreams and reception at Dreams -- was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to.
My fiance and I are pleased with Dreams since
During the planning:
1) They offer good services with many possible packages at reasonable prices. Further, even though we picked the lowest priced package they treated us with just as much respect and didn't pressure us to go over our budget.
2) The employees were great to work with. They always called or emailed me back. They entered all planning details into the computer system and printed me a copy for my records. They were also happy to let me look around the room when I had my planning appointments. Additionally, they were knowledgeable and provided pictures and deions of the different possible things Dreams offered. Thanks Harinder and Gurbir!
3) The entire planning process with Dreams was hassle and worry free. I never felt I had to worry about Dreams getting things right.
On the day of:
1) They let my set up team come in super early since there wasn't a morning event. This made set up easy.
2) They were ready to begin promptly and even offered starting early since my guests had all arrived. Through out the entire event, Dreams employees were around making sure things went smoothly.
3) We had been worried about the food being plentiful and tasty since we couldn't taste it in advance. The food was absolutely awesome and in abundance. Everyone had as much as they wanted and greatly enjoyed it. I appreciated my "banquet captain" telling me which items had the ingredients I am allegic to. She also left our plates out so we could snatch bites when we had a free second. At one point she even reheated it for us.
4) The entire reception just went beautifully; really nothing that had any impact went wrong.
My wedding was beautiful! My guests had a lovely time. Thank you to Dreams Convention Centre for their contribution. I highly recommend Dreams for a wedding reception.
We just had our engagement party at Dreams and it was exceptional! The staff went above and beyond what we asked for. Our guests had an amazing time and the ambiance was perfect for our party! The waitstaff and bartender were so friendly and made our evening unforgetable! Will recommend this venue to everyone!