These guys are so scandalous!! Their service is horrible!
- There are no greetings when you come in.
- In addition, when you need help to look at the cars, you have to come up and ask them for help and to UNLOCK THE DOORS. They lock all their doors in the showroom because they don't you to carefully look at the flaws inside.
- Also, they will not hand you the keys to start the engine. They try to avoid letting you hold the keys, once you have your eyes on another car, the sales person will immediately lock that car up.
- Make sure to check the km, because IT IS ALL in miles. They lie about their mileage. For instance, on the windshield, they would write 35000 (k with small prints) . 35000 k actually means miles not km.
- After agreeing with a price. THEY WILL try to tap on another 795 for administration fees. Understandable, they need to make some money. BUT THE DAY YOU PICK UP THE CAR they will add another 495 in "financial fees"
- They claim the fees is to also clean the car and do the paper work.These are bogus fees they are trying make.
- THEY will also tell you that your interest rate is low. The day you decide to pick up the car and sign the paper works after being confirmed that you're approved on a low interest rate, you come in to sign paperwork and the INTEREST CHANGES because you are not "eligible" all of a sudden, and is now at the 9%.
- In addition,these fees also includes YOUR CAR BEING CLEAN WHEN YOU pick it up. THE DAY YOU COME IN, IT WILL STILL LOOK THE SAME, NOT CLEANED.
- When they hand you the KEYS, they will give YOU ONE KEY THAT is not the original and DOES not have a REMOTE!!
- ONCE I TOOK HOME THE CAR, i noticed that the bumper have been replaced. ALL THEIR CARS WERE PROBABLY IN AN ACCIDENT!
i will never buy a car there ever again!!!